Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weird Fill Vale

John Rumm wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Indeed. It has no place in Medway :-)

Twas how I felt on Saturday night, some toad decided the close the M2
on the way back toward the M25. Ended up sat in a queue through
Rochester for an hour and a half just to get over the ironwork bridge!

So did I! I'd been to my daughters in Maidstone to change a radiator & was
coming back around 6:30, so I sat in the very same queue.

The M2 bridge is blowy at the best of times, Saturday a Ford Focus was
flipped over by the wind & a Nissan 4x4 blown across 4 lanes - good idea to
close it.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk