Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P[_2_] IGot2P[_2_] is offline

Default Somebody was looking for a cheapo circular saw

Red Green wrote:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

The 18 volt cordless drill shown in the that ad is actually a pretty
decent drill for home/shop use. Two to three years ago they used to
occasionally have that same drill on sale for $19.99! I have three of
them, the first one the clutch is completely shot, the second one the
bearings are about shot, but the third one still works great. At the
$19.99 price you could just toss the drill when it went bad but keep the
battery and charger and still be ahead. All three of my batteries are
still working great. If I had a store closer I would probably grab
another one at $34.99.

Don