Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder[_2_] Fred Holder[_2_] is offline

Default Piano stool

On Nov 16, 1:03 pm, "Mark Haveman" wrote:
Does anyone here know where I can get some plans or drawing for a piano
stool with a seat that uses a screw mechanism for raising and lowering the
seat. I have found the hardware and now need a good design. If I can't find
it I guess that I will have to design it myself. I would rather save the
time and not re invent the wheel, it's a Christmas present. Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

It was pretty simple to simply type in "piano stool" in my search
engine to come up with a photo of one probably like you want to make:

Try: https://ssl.sheetmusic1.com/smssl/piano.adjustable.stools.html

If this doesn't get destroyed, that will take you to a nice photo.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net