Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Piano stool

"Mark Haveman" wrote in message
Does anyone here know where I can get some plans or drawing for a piano
stool with a seat that uses a screw mechanism for raising and lowering the
seat. I have found the hardware and now need a good design. If I can't
find it I guess that I will have to design it myself. I would rather save
the time and not re invent the wheel, it's a Christmas present. Thanks,
Mark

Really, a piano stool that screws up and down? A round stool? Don't piano
players normally need a long bench to move from one end to the other of the
piano? Just curious.