Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobertL RobertL is offline

Default failed the gas pressure-drop test

On Nov 15, 11:51*pm, YAPH wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:55:40 -0800, RobertL wrote:
POint taken, but I wouldn't normally expect pipework to suddenly start
leaking unless it had been worked on or hit. *The leak is not in the
boiler (the only applicance).

I saw your follow-ups but for the record, reasons pipework could start
leaking include:

1. some corrodible pipework has corroded through

2. a fluxed but un-soldered joint has dried out

3. something else neither you nor I have thought of ;-)

Thank you, there are all intersting possibilities. For good measure
the second plumbver also wandered all over the place with a sniffer
but found nothing. Tyhree's no smell of gas anywhere, including under
the floor.

Robert