Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I know this is waaaay off topic but ...

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Winston wrote:

We're *all* learning. You'll eventually find that your fingers
know what to do
even though *you* may not be entirely sure. Couple days ago, I was
curious about
the contents of a ".ini" configuration file. My fingers had it up
in the 'vi' editor before I had time to think. (OK, *That* was
weird.)

I used to be able to answer the phone before it rang. It really
freaked out some people!

Of course, Ed will claim it's impossible, or that I mean something
else.

Not at all, Michael. I suspect you're answering the phone most of the
day, in fact...but that no one is ever on the other end.

That's probably what freaks people out - him having long conversations with
a dial tone.

Projecting again? How utterly sad.