Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default range day

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:17:37 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:09:42 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

I use standard old blue jean pants legs filled with clean sandbox sand.

I like the way you say "Clean Sandbox Sand", spoken like a man that has
cats!

Yeah, that was VERY telling, wasn't it? And it's 1,xxx cats + 1xx
dogs, with just one Ex with him.

Humm..I forget you guys actually have beaches and everything.

So go get some beach sand, clean out the condoms, bottle caps, wash it a
couple times to get the alge bloom out and then dry it and bag it.

Me...Ill go to the local dealer and get some mortor/playground sand
(washed white)

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton