Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobertL RobertL is offline

Default failed the gas pressure-drop test

On Nov 14, 8:33*am, RobertL wrote:
On Nov 13, 8:52*pm, wrote:

On 13 Nov, *
* * *RobertL wrote:

The second puzzle is that he said that when he measured it, the
pressur "held OK for a bit and then started to drop".

Possibly due to the volume of gas at higher pressure before the regulator
keeping the pressure up until exausted. Pilot light somewhere?

--
* B Thumbs
* Change lycos to yahoo to reply

Yes, that's a thought. *Given tha tthere is no smell of gas anywhere I
am suspecting his manomoeter hose connection.

We'll see when the second plumber gets here next week. * He's the one
who tested it previously. *I post further so people hear the whole
story.

UPdate:

second plumber came today. Tested (several times to be sure), found
all acceptable and issued certificate.

Robert