Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Windmill go boom

Red Green wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

On 11/14/2009 12:45 PM RicodJour spake thus:

On Nov 14, 3:09 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 11/14/2009 12:04 PM mm spake thus:

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:32:55 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:
Haven't seen that (got dialup, slow speed connection, dontcha
know), but
It's a pain but if a video is important, with youtube and most of
them, you can still watch. Start it playing and right away press
pause**. Then depending on how long it is, go to another window
and leave it alone for 10, 20 minutes, an hour, 10 hours, and the
red bar or some other indicator will show how much as been dl'd.
Yeah, yeah, know all about those tricks. Just not worth it.
...not worth it to view something I posted....?!

You wound me, sir!

I am deeply sorry, and meant to throw no disparaging words your way.
The first chance I get on a high-speed connection (or a big block of
spare time with the computah dialed up), I'll look at that video.

You have a laptop? If so, can't find an open connection?

Desktop such as I? Borrow a wireless USB adapter. If you find an open
connection then buy an adapter of your own.

Then again, maybe you're in a thinly populated area.

Leeching signal off a neighbor ain't polite. Like tapping in to their
cable feed. Not at all like using a coffee shop hotspot at $1.50 a cup.
--
aem sends...