Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Prince Daniel Prince is offline

Default Computer problem: motherboard or power supply

"Gareth Magennis" wrote:

I'll bet you could pick up a similar working computer for peanuts, if not
for free. You could then swap parts around and establish where the problem
is, and have loads of spares left over.

I have a home built PC with an Epox 8RGA+ motherboard. It has an AMD
Barton 2500+, and a gig of ram. I use the onboard video and sound.
My power supply is an Antec TruePower 420. Where would I look for a
similar working system?
--
I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have
known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets.