Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default hint: the tablesaw doesn't go on the ice chest

Ed Pawlowski said:

"Bill" wrote in message
IMO, we have too many "issues" in this country to blame them all on one
person, or one party.

That is very true, but this guy is not helping at all, he is making them
worse with wild spending. He's already making Clinton look good and may
even make Carter look good.

I'm not happy about much of the spending either, but you have to
remember, the bailouts have to be paid back. Some already have been,
and the stimulus money is already going into road and infrastructure
repairs in my area. It had to be paid for one way or another...
Is it a permanent fix? Not even close. We've been outsourced.

Greg G.