Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wood Splitting

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:17:09 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi all,

Came across this wood splitting video... the guy has a clever way of
keeping things contained with a Bungee cord and little length of rope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVSwI...notation_67186
0&feature=iv

Sorry if this is common knowledge... I have almost zero wood
chopping/splitting experience, but thought it to be a good idea!

Erik

Excellent video! Thanks!

The guy obviously knows what he is doing as well. Good choice of
splitting mall too.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton