Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fox busted again

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:43:55 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
Thanks to the Daily show another fast one attempted by Fox News has been
busted. Michelle Bachman, a representative from Minnesota, tried to get
people to come to Washington to pressure congressmen not to vote for
health care reform. On Fox News they showed shots of the crowd, and in the
attempt to make it look much bigger than it really was, they spliced in
pictures from another crowd on another day that was much larger. It was
clear deception intended to make Bachman's turn out look much larger than
it really was. Unfortunately for them John Stewart noticed the actual
crowd scene was not the one that happened several months ago. Trees and
the weather were different. So once again more proof that Fox News has a
conservative agenda it's aggressively pushing has come to light. Fox
News...Busted! Quit calling it news.

Hawke

Yeah. I want to see some more news like the sparklers that set off the gas
tanks. And the falsified Bush military records. "Real news"

And the Obama school records and his birth certificate.

Speaking of lies...I understand that the Left lied about the recent
1.5-2 million Tea Bagger march on DC..calling it 70,000

Seems you Leftards simply cant even lie properly

They are 'No-Count'.