Scott Cramer

Default *** Mini FAQ for Rec.Woodworking *** 139

On 27 Nov 2003, Robert Bonomi spake unto rec.woodworking:

In article ,
Scott Cramer wrote:
On 26 Nov 2003, Michael Baglio mbaglio spake unto rec.woodworking:

HEY! Where's the tagline?
I miss those.

FAQ for Rec.Woodworking*** now with 1/3 less fat!
with Platformate!
ketchupier!
live and in color!
more horsepower!
cheesier!
less static cling!
BAD to the bone!

...okay, forget the last one...

Anybody else not doing much today? ;

Nope, just waiting for SWMBO's uncle to drop off the
home-grown 40#
turkey for tomorrow's afternoon snack. I'm convinced the thing isn't
really a turkey, but a Cornish Game Ostrich.

Phone call for you... some guy named Sinbad. Sounds *really* p*ssed
off.

Something about a "Roc"

Hah!

SWMBO's mother insisted that the thing needed 9 hours in the oven,
based on last year's bird, which she felt had been undercooked. Not that
SHE had had anything to do with it, mind you.

It was done in 7. We turned off the oven, and left it in to stay
warm. By the time dinner was ready to put on the table, the meat was
falling off the bones, and a bit dry. Fortunately, there was plenty of
wine with dinner to help wash it down.