Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:43:51 -0600, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn"
scrawled the following:

Widely ? - likely not. Not many were doing web design when I was starting.
One had to be on the inside of very high tech science to have access to
the early version of browser. We were writing how to files as there were
not any paperbacks or documents to be found.

Our internal network was in swing while the outside was in Bulletin boards.

Yeah, OK. I didn't get into it until it had gone fully public and
personal computers were readily available. You were Inner Sanctum.

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be