Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sapele finish problem

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:43:19 -0800 (PST), the infamous
"SonomaProducts.com" scrawled the following:

Yeah, I wasn't looking for build, just using the oil to add some
depth. The Sapele has some nice sparkle when oiled. I love the look of
a built up oil finish but just too much trouble to maintain and not
protective enough.

Then you'll love Waterlox. See other post.

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be