Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] safety@thamesrc.co.uk is offline

Default Aqualisa mixer replacement cartridge 600 - installing

On 12 Nov, 16:07, Tom wrote:
Hi Chris again,

You mention an instruction manual - where can I get this?

Rgds, Tom

It came with the replacement cartridge from Aqualisa
if they have not supplied one I can scan and send it to you off line

chris

I cannot remember precisely if the tool was for getting out or popping
in - I think both but have this suspicion that you are right that
getting it out is the problem
I know that I tried with all sorts of things without success until
they supplied the right tool and was surprised that it was as small
and sharp as it was
chris