Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default New Stove and Dishwasher

Phisherman wrote:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:10:22 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Lp1331 1p1331" wrote in message
I have heard (in here, from among others, hallerb) that Bosch
dishwashers do a great job of cleaning, and are so quiet you can barely
tell if they are running with your ear almost against them, but they are
exteremely unreliable. I don't remember exactly what problems they had,
but they were numerous. Larry

My local dealer no longer has them on the floor. Too many service calls.
When they run, the performance is very good, they just break too often he
says.

I guess Consumer Reports got it wrong then? Bosch has the best repair
record in dishwashers. Recently I compared many brands, and Bosch
looks and feels like better construction than the other brands.
Top-rated energy effeciency too.

Consumer reports being wrong? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

sorry...

as a car guy, I can say that Consumer Reports and I NEVER agree on what
makes a good car. In fact, my favorite cars always have tons of
negatives in CR reports.

That said, my local appliance dealer told me the exact same thing about
Bosch and pushed me towards a Kitchenaid. I have not yet bought a new
dishwasher but I just might soon.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.