Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is an RCBO an adequate replacement for an isolator?

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Rings are still silly and cheap; one of the reasons they were
adopted.....and to have higher currents for electric heaters post war
as the nuclear policy was all electric, using unmetered nuclear power.

There never was 'unmetered' power in the UK - nor was it ever likely.

They proposed and it was on public info films. See one.

'They' propose lots of things there are votes in. Haven't you learned
anything?

snip drivel by an effing looney

So you think nuclear power stations costs nothing to build too?

Time you went back into treatment. Although that expensive German clinic
doesn't seem to have helped.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity -- I'm a carrier

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.