Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

wrote:

Is there really propaganda trying to make children homosexual?
Seriously? I really can't imagine trying to change anyone's sexual
orientation.....and why would anyone want to?

There are people who try to do such things, I'm sure if it were within his
power John D99 would convert every homosexual on the planet.

Me, I got my own problems, I don't have time to worry about what other
consenting adults do with their genitals. I leave brooding over other
people's sexuality to guys like John D99, apparently it keeps him awake
nights.