Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default The Kitchen Sink

On Nov 12, 9:20*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

Another idea - as grist for the mill - is to watch Craigslist. I got a
superb stainless double sink, complete with faucet and sprayer attachment,
for a paltry $15.

The chipped enamel sink it replaced worked, so I wasn't desperate. Just kept
watching and eventually what I wanted showed up. Patience*, if possible,
pays off.

----
* My latest score is a 78" tall, weight driven, grandfather clock. For fifty
bucks.

I'll pick it up in a couple of days and I'm all a-quiver over its
acquisition! I don't know if it works (it's mechanical clock, not the new
battery/quartz business), but I figure I can have a great deal of enjoyment
just fiddling with it.

Nice gloat. Enjoy.

Joe