Posted to alt.home.repair
John D99 John D99 is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 6:20 pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 4:34 pm, "John D99" wrote:
...snip...

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?

===
They might very well search them out.
==

Interesting response.

==
In what way? You asked if my kids were going to search them out and I
simply answered that they might. A pretty uninteresting response if
you ask me.
===
It was "interesting" becasue you said your kids "might very well search
them out", refering to books that promote homosexuality.

==
Yep, that's what I said and I still claim it's a pretty uninteresting
response.
==

Yeah, I see you *say* that.

I think most of us are concerned about what our kids are exposed to, and
taught or coached into thinking is normal.

Kids who grow up in alcoholic familes are much more at risk of beoming
alcoholics themselves. Same for drugs.

Many pedophiles were themselves victims of pedophilia.

It's best to keep kids aware that alcoholism, drug addicition, pedophilia
and homosexuality are not natural things, but nevertheless behavior that
people fall into.

Some catholic priest once said: "give me the boy when he is seven and I
will
give you the man".

The hitler youth and the soviet kommsomols recognized the same.

snip some routine rationalizations

==
I wonder...do you ever go back a read what you write? Do you ever
notice that most of the time you completely ignore the points being
made by the person you are responding to?
==

You don't make points. You just pretend that whatever kids exposed to is ok,
and mention stuff about homosexual ducks that you raise...

My points are plain and well founded and your problem is not that I'm
spinning things, but rather that you don't have any credible reply.