Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

John D99 wrote:
wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:31:21 -0700, "John D99"
wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 4:10 pm, "John D99" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 3:42 pm, "John D99" wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
John D99 wrote:
The "entertainment" they put on is offal heavily laced with
pro-gay
messages. Do you want your kids watching that?
Are you under the impression that your kids can somehow be
recruited
to become homosexual by seeing these supposed "pro-gay messages"?
Did
you really do such a bad job raising your children that you
think their sexual orientation can be changed by a movie?
A better question is what your kids are like, idiot.
As you're the one with paranoid delusions about your kids being at
risk
of
somehow being infected with homosexuality via the television it
would
seem
*your* parenting skills are the ones in question.
Only a total fool doesn't care what their kids are exposed to.
Of course kids get influenced by the crap they see on TV - is that a
big
revelation to you?
Do you think kids getting exposed to pedophile priest is also ok?
There are a lot of things
to worry about in relation to one's children, but them being turned
gay
by
the television is not something anyone rational is concerned about.
Also
notice there was no need for me to call you an idiot, you having
established that all on your own.
Do you think the effectiveness of propaganda and advertising is a
myth?
I notice you didn't answer the question: Are you under the
impression
that
your kids can somehow be recruited
It's caled a "rhetorical question" fool. You're supposed to be able to
understand that advertising and propaganda are done becasue they are
effective.
With the cluelessness displayed in your responses, the questions
should
be
about how *you* raise your kids - assuming you actually have any and
are
not
simply a gay who is posting in oposition to what I have said.- Hide
quoted
text -
===
"With the cluelessness displayed in your responses, the questions
should be about how *you* raise your kids - assuming you actually have
any and are not simply a gay who is posting in oposition to what I
have said"

That's perfect...it just about proves that you live in your own little
world...

"assuming you actually have any and are not simply a gay who is
posting in oposition to what I have said"

You are aware that a person can be gay *and* have kids right? The 2
are not mutually exclusive - well, at least not in the real world
where the rest of us live.
===

Are you being honest and admitting that you are homosexual?
==
Are you and I participating in the same discussion?

How does my pointing out to you that there are gay people who are
raising children lead you to ask me if I'm a homosexual?

If you mistakenly implied that a person couldn't be a plumber and a
woman, and I pointed out that there are lots of female plumbers, would
you ask me if I was a female?

That was a strange place to ask that question.
==

I'm responding to the things you've said.

Most people *are* concerned about what their kids are exposed to and
prefer
them to be heterosexual in orientation.

There's a gay activist "community" that feels no restraint in
misrepresenting themselves and claiming to be people with normal sexual
orientation, and then argue for their agenda without revealing their
obvious
bias and agenda.

Honesty is appreciated and it's relevant in a discussion where one party
might have a vested interest.
==
Honesty is appreciated and it's relevant in *any* discussion. Are you
implying that it's OK to lie if you aren't interested in the subject
being discussed?
==

See above.

It has been postulated elsewhere that a large percent of vocal,
virulent homophobes are themselves latent homosexuals who feel
threatened by open homosexuality.

lol
Likewise, people who object to corruption, lying, pedophilia probably just
want to be thieves and liars and child molestors, themselves, right?

In particular in regards to police officers.
No, I will not look for or provide cites. Do your own homework.

You won't provide any backup becasue you're a liar and don't have any.

It's been postulated that people like you post the rubbish you do out of
fear and defensivness.

LOL....people like you?