Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

On Nov 11, 6:02*pm, "John D99" wrote:

How do you know all this?

Do you have scientific studies to back the premise?

There was a lot more homosexual activity in the ancient Greek and Roman
world, back when it was lagely accepted. Much of it was pedophilc in nature.

Nowadays, in places like Afghanistan, it apparently is not uncommon fpor
older men to take young boys off into the hills for "love days".

I think what we expose children to has a large effect on them in later life,
and to pretend otherwise is foolish or dishonest.

Dumbass,
Okay, you've made your point. You're terrified that one of your kids
will be gay and then you won't love them anymore because they're not
normal and it's just wrong.
Got it. You win. Happy?

This is a home repair newsgroup. When someone asks a question about
cable TV, it's not acceptable for you to go off some homophobic, the
world is going to hell in a handbasket rant. You have your issues,
deal with them - don't foist them on other people. If someone asks a
question about cable TV, answer the question or shut the **** up.
Thanks.