Posted to alt.home.repair
John D99 John D99 is offline

Default Looking at Cable TV options

"dadiOH" wrote in message
John D99 wrote:

You're confused.
We're not talking about "gay rights". We're talking about people
beiong propagandised into thinking homosexual activity is normal.

Actually, it is totally normal for those attuned to that sexual
preference, has been for 1000s of years. And in numerous societies it is
not only normal for the participants but condoned by the society in
general. It often becomes normal - or accepted, at least - in societies
where access to females is limited. Prison, for example.

Well, it was also "normal" in Sparta as part of pedophilic relationships for
boys being trianed into the army.

But using the anus for sexual activity is not biologically normal.

Ditto with animals. Most all practice homosexuality to some degree or
another. I happen to have eight Muscovy ducks living around the place.
Seven are males, one is female; the males would just as soon bugger each
other as jump the lady duck.

Really. I wonder why that might be.

I could mention that domesticated animals are kept in un-natural situations.

A long time ago, experiments in with rats in over crowded environments
resulted in cannibalism and homosexuality among them- is that the normality
you're refering to?

However, despite the bathhouse legends of how common homosexuality is in the
animal world, I just wonder how many of us have seen animals commonly around
us, having anal sex. I've never seen male dogs, cats, horses or cattle
having anal sex - despite being in an un-natural (domesticated) environemnt.

Why don't you put up a you-tube of your homosexual ducks?

Just because you think it isn't normal doesn't mean it isn't for others.
Not for me though