Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking at Cable TV options

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:27:22 -0700, "John D99"
wrote:

Are your kids going to search out books that promote homosexuality?

===
They might very well search them out.
==

Interesting response.

==
Did you follow your's into the library every time?
==

I din't have to, they had no interest in it.

Do you have to search out TV programming that does the same, or is it more
and more commonly just stuck into story lines?

===
I better stop the newspaper delivery and turn off the radio too. I
better block internet access to every news network, TV station and
radio station website too. There just might be a story about Gay
Rights that might influence my kids.
===

You're confused.
We're not talking about "gay rights". We're talking about people beiong
propagandised into thinking homosexual activity is normal.

Accepting homosexuality as "normal" or "acceptable" is a bit
different than promoting homosexuality.
It might get someone out of the closet a bit sooner, but it will not
"make" a homosexual.

It might cause someone with homosexual tendancies to act on their
impulses - and make a celibate homosexual into a practicing homosexual
- BUT

The same is true of Hetrosexual activity, and the influence of TV and
movies on normal hetrosexual teens to become sexually active before
and outside of marriage is a MUCH MORE SERIOUS problem.

Today's media makes casual, premarital sexual activity, and
extramarital activity, appear to be normal, acceptable, and expected
behaviour.
Doesn't have to convert sexual preference.