Buck Wheat

Default Veritas twin-screw vise install report - Response

Please, do not go public. As soon as you do that, you pander to the
stock holders who don't give a rat's ass about the quality of your
products and the lively hood of your employees. You'll start to run
the company in ways that the "Stock Anylists" like in order to
influence the stock price.

Just say No!

Dan

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:45:44 -0500, "Robin Lee"
wrote:

Mike -

I'll take a bow on behalf of the designer who sent back a detailed response
almost as long as your original post - few of the comments (in this case)
were mine ....

As for the aligned handles on the website - that's probably Murphy's work...
if a "random" event could take place which would suggest a design feature -
it'll happen in photography. We'll make a note of it.... Then too, it's
possible that the nut on one screw was fixed after handle alignment, or
shimmed out of a recess... rotating the nut should provide 90 degrees of
adjustment, with finer adjustment (less than 90) coming from shims....

Chain cover - offer stands.... the kit includes end caps (which you don't
need)...the cut extrusion won't cost us too much - and we'll put it in with
your next order....I can try and do it today- but your order's probably
packed and in the truck by now....

The shares'll have to wait for at least one more generation - not happening
this one!

Cheers -

Rob Lee