Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew J. Newton Mathew J. Newton is offline

Default OT(?): Could somebody make a metal shaft for me? (for paymentof course)

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:00:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

http://www.technobots.co.uk/acatalog/

is a good read!

Yeah I've been all over that site - I was really starting to think
robotics would be a great hobby to get into...

Unfortunately I didn't manage to find any suitable shafts... Basic round
shafts (of not quite the right size!) and similar raw materials but
nothing really close enough to what I'm after.

All good pointers and ideas guys though - I really do appreciate them.

Mathew