Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aqualisa mixer replacement cartridge 600 - installing

In article
,
Tom wrote:
I have been advised by AL support that I need cart # 022802 (the
multipoint version) - I can get the old one out easily enough, but I
am aware that the gromits/seals need replacing, which I understand can
be tricky (special tool?). The one I'm wary of if at the receiving end
of the cartridge shaft, in the plastic housing - it looks tricky to
get out and to replace.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

I changed mine some years ago and it was so straightforward I don't
remember any details. But the actual unit is some 25 years plus old -
modern ones might be different.

--
*Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.