Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: One Down

"Greg G." wrote in message
Morris Dovey said:

Greg G. wrote:

I also don't want to live at the horrific densities of Hong Kong - or
New York City, for that matter. Good God, man, do you not realize the
problems China (and others) have faced concerning overpopulation?

People /do/ seem to huddle together.

Some people...
A nubile waif, a fifth of Knob Creek and 50 acres are plenty for me.
And maybe a talking parrot. ;-)

I hear yah,
I can't imagine living in sight of another dwelling, unfortunatley in the
winter, if I look hard enough I can see someone elses security light
and sometimes hear their dog bark. It doesn't qualify for rural anymore.

It makes a person self reliant, my truck is the fastest ambulance around,
there are no police prowling around and if you start a fire you better be
equipped to put it out.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, I perfer Elijah Craig.

basilsik