Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T: One Down

Greg G. wrote:
said:

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:08:11 -0500, Greg wrote:

Some people...
A nubile waif, a fifth of Knob Creek and 50 acres are plenty for me.
And maybe a talking parrot. ;-)

A talking parrot... Ah yes, I can just see it.

What are you doing with that girl?
I want to see at least a foot of air between you two.
Where did you get that bottle?
All you do is drink all day. You're a lush. Get off your butt and do
some work for once.
Go plow the back forty. Get that fat butt moving.

You see, unfortunately for you, you've chosen to live in paradise
with a previously owned live in mother-in-law parrot.

Ordinarily, that would be my luck. :-) But nah, raise 'em from an egg.
That way you train them to spew the vile rhetoric of your choosing.
Just never leave one alone in a room with talk radio. And NEVER let
one read the wreck without a good filter in place. ;-)

And be careful of the reading matter with which you line their cages--it may
give you joy to have your parrot crap on the Washington Post but when your
parrot starts spouting the party line you'll be singing a different tune.