Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default OT - Parcels

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:42:46 -0000, Davey wrote:

Was reading with interest the thread about letter boxes. Moving on from
that, I buy quite a lot off stuff from eBay or online stores, and due to
everyone being at work in the day, I have to get it sent to my folks house.
They're retired, but I'd like to stop this as the postman often get's them
out of bed in the mornings.

I have always wondered if there is a service which you can pay for to
receive your parcels and you just go and pick them up when you are
available. I've looked into getting a P.O. box, but the royal mail state
they won't take in packages from other couriers, so it's no use.

Any ideas?

Bit limited on size (aircraft luggage) and weight (23kg) and value (£300),
but there's

http://www.useyourlocal.com/
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.