Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default O/T: One Down

Lew Hodgett said:

Greg G." wrote:

The unions had a strangle hold on almost everything at the time that
the mafia didn't want.

Not having grown up in a union area, I missed the **** they were
involved in and where much of the animosity towards them stemmed from.
Don't have a problem with workers organizing for a united voice, but
many unions, like most hired guns, seem to end up thoroughly corrupt.

All we had were the Dixie Mafia - same premise, different people.
Now it's all one homogenous mess of mobsters from all over.

Probably no more than any other major city like Chicago or Detroit.

That's comforting to know. :-o

http://www.freetimes.com/stories/15/...ennis-kucinich

Reading that brings back names and places I had long forgotten.

And probably could have done without the reminder, eh?

I'm beginning to like this guy more and more...

A leopard doesn't change it's spots and neither will Dennis.

Is that a good thing?
Being couched in that vernacular makes me uneasy...

Greg G.