Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default O/T: One Down

Lew Hodgett said:

"Greg G." wrote:

He could well become a Kucinich acolyte.

Careful what you say about Dennis the menace.

I still remember his term as mayor.

I didn't know you were from Cleveland.
I have a nurse fried who lives there.
He has been through a lot of turmoil in his career, but is certainly
not the worse of the bunch. While mayor he was successful in a battle
against selling the municipal electric utility which many considered a
public service. (Excepting the power companies who put up big bucks to
oust him.) At least he appears to stand for his convictions,
regardless of whether you agree with them or not. Apparently others
agree, hasn't he served six or seven terms in the house?

I don't live there, obviously, so my information could be flawed, but
at least he isn't as bad as Ney was before going to prison over
coingate, Abramoff, etc.

Greg G.