Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT-45% tax rate on dividends in 2011

"Hawke" wrote in message

Why did that nursery cost $250k? Where did that money go?
It was spent lavishly on everything in the world a queen would have
wanted for her little prince.

snip
Hawke

You refuse to answer the question. Where did the money go? Answer the
question!

What do you mean where did the money go? Obviously, it was spent on
setting up a royal nursery. The story was in People magazine and I didn't
read the whole thing, so I can't itemize the exact expenses for you.
Suffice it to say the money was spent lavishly on things that no baby
really needs. In other words, it was thrown away. If you have the money to
waste like that it could have gone to resupply local food banks that all
are hurting for food right now. You see, so many people need charity
nowadays. But NO, Jennifer has to spend hundreds of thousands on her
baby's room. In my book that's wrong. But I guess that comes from my
Christian upbringing.

Hawke

So, the contractors, the people at stores that sold the material, the people
that made the material, the designers and the rest of the people shouldn't
have jobs. Duhh...