Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT-45% tax rate on dividends in 2011

Why did that nursery cost $250k? Where did that money go?

It was spent lavishly on everything in the world a queen would have wanted
for her little prince.

snip
Hawke

You refuse to answer the question. Where did the money go? Answer the
question!

What do you mean where did the money go? Obviously, it was spent on
setting up a royal nursery. The story was in People magazine and I
didn't read the whole thing, so I can't itemize the exact expenses for
you. Suffice it to say the money was spent lavishly on things that no
baby really needs. In other words, it was thrown away. If you have the
money to waste like that it could have gone to resupply local food banks
that all are hurting for food right now. You see, so many people need
charity nowadays. But NO, Jennifer has to spend hundreds of thousands on
her baby's room. In my book that's wrong. But I guess that comes from my
Christian upbringing.

Hawke