Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Garberstreet Electronics Garberstreet Electronics is offline

Default Sample & hold - for frequency.

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Garberstreet Electronics" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:51:41 -0500, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
om...

I don't understand.

Would you elaborate, please?

Sure. The .asc sample files on their site are individual downloads.
I thought maybe, just maybe, someone had downloaded them all and
could zip them together so they are one large file. ;-)

---
I'm still not sure I understand, but if you're referring to the
component files, everything they make is included in the LTspice
download.

If you're talking about something else you might want to check out the
wonderful LTspice usergroup on Yahoo.

JF

I believe the topic is the *.asc files in the LT website, each one is on
a separate link and has the same name making it a monumental PITA to rip
the whole collection.

Ian, thank you. Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about. :-)
Bill

Was the link I offered any good?

Its a university server with some other useful stuff, so I posted
the link a couple of folders back from the zipped asc files.

Haven't had time to examine them yet, so I've no idea whether
the LT one's are among them.

The link works fine, but those example .asc files are not included.
I downloaded everything available, and all that is there are more
component libraries.

Bill