Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Water Pressure Issue

On Nov 10, 1:38*pm, aj wrote:
On Nov 10, 1:35*pm, "3rd & Long" wrote:

"aj" wrote in message

I recently had a pipe break in my powder room downstairs. *The pipe
was fixed rather quickly.

This room is being renovated now, so there is no running water in
there.

However, we are experiencing mild water pressure related issues in our
upstairs bathroom.

1 of our 2 sinks in our double vanity has low water pressure.

Additionally, our toilet has been flushly strangely (take a second or
2 longer than usual).

The other sink and shower, as well as the rest of the first floor has
no water pressure issues.

The contractor is going to look at it today, but I was wondering if
anyone else has an idea.

I am clueless with this stuff.

Thanks.

TADAAA....you get the a.h.r NG weekly prize for the post containing the most
useless and least useful/necessary info to get your problem solved.....

Thanks the award. *My OP stated the pipe failure, the fact that the
pipe was fixed, and the ensuing symptoms.

Not sure what else you would like me to add in terms of details?- Hide quoted text -

Don't trouble yourself over 3rd & Probably-Not-Very-Long's posts.

Take a look at some of his/her other posts and you'll see how helpful
(s)he usually isn't.

@3rd & I-Doubt-It's-Very-Long

Don't waste your time responding, you can't drag me down with you...