Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Business as usual

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

wrote in message

You mean, like money inherited from daddy?

I didn't inherit a ****ing thing from "daddy" except a **** load of debt
and ten lost years.

I didn't suggest that you did. You said "What I never understood is how one
can be happy with or even tolerate unearned wealth." And I asked, "like
money inherited from daddy?"

I didn't say *your* daddy. And you've told us that you bought out your dad's
interest in the company, and you've also mentioned that you had to care for
your parents in their old age. I wouldn't think it likely that you got much
of an inheritance. So I don't see how you could have misunderstood my
question, unless you really wanted to get angry about something and were
looking for an excuse to fly off the handle.

GO **** YOURSELF! You and the rest of the stupid libtards want to bleed
money from those that actually EARN it. GO **** YOURSELF, AND **** YOU
LIBTARD THIEVES!

PLONK

It looks like you're a little stressed out, Tom. What you're saying makes no
sense and has nothing to do with what I said or was thinking at the time.

--
Ed Huntress