Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Amway

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:02:23 -0700, "SteveB"

m...
On 2009-11-09, SteveB wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote

These days, it's damn near impossible to _find_ an honest man.
Mark Twain - Beware of a man who tells you he's honest. He'll probably
lie
about other things, too. (paraphrased, of course)

I believe in this very deeply. Mark Twain was very right.

IIRC, I got into deep **** in the past for admitting things, and having
people question my honesty. It was about retrieving forklifts from
underwater, and making sure they were in gear so the drivers wouldn't lose
their jobs. Got some pretty righteous answers from some perfect and
righteous honest people. Glad I'm not that sick. I'm not perfect, just a
little better than I was, and learning to ask forgiveness and not to judge
others. IIRC, also, I don't recall ever claiming to be honest. Or perfect.

Steve

This world would be an awfully boring place if everyone was perfect
like me!

Maybe after they finish laughing at you! ;-)