Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Sample & hold - for frequency.

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:25:06 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:51:41 -0500, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
m...

I don't understand.

Would you elaborate, please?

Sure. The .asc sample files on their site are individual downloads.
I thought maybe, just maybe, someone had downloaded them all and
could zip them together so they are one large file. ;-)

---
I'm still not sure I understand, but if you're referring to the
component files, everything they make is included in the LTspice
download.

If you're talking about something else you might want to check out the
wonderful LTspice usergroup on Yahoo.

JF

I believe the topic is the *.asc files in the LT website, each one is on a
separate link and has the same name making it a monumental PITA to rip the
whole collection.

---
OK.

No, I don't have them zipped up.

BTW, have you had a chance to run the circuit I designed for you yet?

JF

Its still on my internet PC along with all the apps I downloaded from LT and
elsewhere, I wait until my download folder is nearly enough to fill a DVD-RW
and top up the difference with books downloaded with xnews..

When on my other PC, I have limited time each day which I currently split
between reading books on music theory and reading about air aces of WW2.

My right hand is developing a mind of its own - it keeps trying to leap from
the computer mouse and plug the soldering iron in.