Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Water Pressure Issue

On Nov 10, 12:35*pm, "3rd & Long" wrote:
"aj" wrote in message

I recently had a pipe break in my powder room downstairs. *The pipe
was fixed rather quickly.

This room is being renovated now, so there is no running water in
there.

However, we are experiencing mild water pressure related issues in our
upstairs bathroom.

1 of our 2 sinks in our double vanity has low water pressure.

Additionally, our toilet has been flushly strangely (take a second or
2 longer than usual).

The other sink and shower, as well as the rest of the first floor has
no water pressure issues.

The contractor is going to look at it today, but I was wondering if
anyone else has an idea.

I am clueless with this stuff.

Thanks.

TADAAA....you get the a.h.r NG weekly prize for the post containing the most
useless and least useful/necessary info to get your problem solved.....- Hide quoted text -

Take off the airators on the end of the faucet, I bet they are clogged
with debris. Debris could be also be affecting how the toilet fills, I
removed one of the flex supply hoses on a toilet and a 1/4" rock was
reducing flow to near zero. Anytime plumbing work is done you can get
debris getting stuck in the small openings somewhere.