Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breaker Shutting off

On Nov 10, 6:05*am, "John Grabowski" wrote:
In my kitchen every few days the Clock and the microwave cuts off.
I go to the breaker box and the breaker for these has tripped.

Nothing else is going on in the house or added?
Think it is just that breaker need replacing or what???
*What might be causing that 1 breaker to trip??

*An overload. A loose connection. A problem in the microwave or clock. A bad circuit breaker.

Switch the circuit with another circuit by swapping wires at the
breaker box. If the breaker is bad, it will go off on the new load,
If the load is bad it will trip the different circuit breaker. Use
logic!