Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: One Down

DGDevin wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

The House of Representatives passed Health Care Reform tonight.

Hello Senate.

I wonder if the Senators know just how angry the majority of the
populace is over this insignificant little item. g

Hmm, I wonder if the local surplus shops have flak jackets...
It may get ugly in a hurry.

I wonder if the angry minority knows it is indeed a minority? I also
wonder why so many of them are so quick to think of violence as being
a legitimate response to the reality that election results have
consequences?

Uh, the "Tea Party" types are not violent.

This may come as a shock to progressives who, in their own lives, equate
anger with death and destruction (and that's perhaps why they oppose such
things as concealed handgun laws), but it is possible to be angry, irate, or
even mimic the antics of the third monkey on Noah's gangplank, without
coming to blows. Really.