Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Business as usual

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:01:53 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:39:22 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message

A CURSE UPON YOU!!!

So, suit yourself. I've about had it with the emotional responses, anyway.

I'm amazed that it took you so long, Ed. Tom's rabid-partisan spiel
has been lame for quite a while, and it really jumped the shark the
day he said that his business had been killed by Obama, but that he
was rejecting multiple offers to sell for big money. I wasn't
surprised in the slightest when he resorted to the silly pity-party
tactics in order to avoid answering yet another simple question.

Wayne

Well, I've talked to Tom on the phone and I don't see it quite that way. He
does like to troll for fun, which he's admitted here. g

These guys who live to blame everything on the "dems", are driven by
something alright, but I don't believe that they find it fun.

This is something weird, and I don't get it. Something set him off -- maybe
I asked at the wrong moment or something. It looks like he somehow took it
personally.

He's ****ed that some people don't believe that he's self-made. I've
got news for him - the more partisan crap he posts here, and the more
he insists on foolishly arguing himself into corners, the fewer
readers will accept any of his boasting as fact. That's sensible
reasoning, but I predict he'll refuse to heed it, that he'll never
answer the two questions that he worked so hard to dodge, and that his
scapegoating will continue to escalate. Give him a few more months and
he might be claiming that Obama is stealing one sock out of each pair
every laundry day. :-)

Wayne