Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default Amway

SteveB wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

He still has my Milwaukee 9" grinder as well. So perhaps he isnt as
honest and perfect as one would think...eh?

Gunner

What's yer problem. The man said he'd pay you. He just didn't say
when.

His grinder is right where he left it.
He can pick it up at his leisure and the only reason it is here at all is
that he left it so I could pay ONE OF MY GUYS to do a job I'd already more
than paid him in full , in advance and on his word that he'd finish up, to
do.
He also said he'd pick it up on one of his many trips through the area.

You guys are right about one thing though. I'm not perfect unless taking
gunner at his word makes me a perfect fool.
Hey, wait...
I guess you ARE right.

--
John R. Carroll