Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Business as usual

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:25:40 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

it
all reminds me all too much of my brother, who has no problems with screwing
over anyone and everyone in his path. From my observations, I get the idea
that, regardless of how bad his actions may be for others, so long as it's
beneficial for him, it's not only acceptable, but desirable. No damned
wonder I don't have a speaking relationship with him.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. We have tolerated this bull****
since the 60's. We've made "hero's" of scum

Now you're talkin'! For example, a whole bunch of windbags on this
newsgroup made a hero out of deadbeat-gummer. Now none of them have
any moral right to criticize deadbeats, so they need someone new to
blame. And wouldn't ya' know it, it's celebrities!

that doesn't deserve to live,

Not big on capitalism, huh?

often because they can gyrate on a stage and make noise that they like to
claim is "music".

Hey, don't worry about it, gummy has a plan. If you ask him nicely,
he'll add the names of all these "scum that doesn't deserve to live"
to his list for the "great cull". His warriors will surely want to
take a bus to Malibu rather than shoot up closer middle-class places.
I take it that your place wouldn't appeal to gummy's army of homeless,
etc?

Mozart would be appalled.

Isn't that how every religious crackpot got started, by claiming to
know the opinion of the dead and/or non-existent? What would Mozart
say about the relative cost of the gummers of the world, and
celebrities?

I'm not letting sports figures off the hook, either. Demanding salaries
that even top scientists and doctors can't earn----doing something that
isn't important in the scheme of things.

Maybe you should try out your theory on the hot dog vendors, Tshirt
hawkers, travel agents, hotel employees, etc. They'd probably all
rather be doctors, right?

Wayne