Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default O/T: One Down

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
But
if you want real distortion, try a pair of progressive lenses. OMG!
80% of them isn't even prescription lens, and the transitions left me
dizzy and sick to my stomach. I forced my opto's office managerette to
put me into bifocals and a pair of single vision readers. She wouldn't
even let me pay the extra for going bifocal for the readers, so I
never went back to that office again. I was mad as hell about the
whole thing. Varilux SUCKS!

Matter of opinion. I hesitated with my first pair of bifocals and then next
time around tried the progressive lenses. I'd never go back to standard now.
Varilux ROCKS I'm on my fourth pair in about 12 years.