Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lewis Hartswick Lewis Hartswick is offline

Default Business as usual

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote: Frankly, it
all reminds me all too much of my brother, who has no problems with screwing
over anyone and everyone in his path. From my observations, I get the idea
that, regardless of how bad his actions may be for others, so long as it's
beneficial for him, it's not only acceptable, but desirable. No damned
wonder I don't have a speaking relationship with him.
Harold

This brings up a point which seems to be overlooked quite often.
If two brothers have such a divergent view of the matter HOW
can it be something "learned" from parents. ????????
It almost must be something else entirely.
I'm listening. :-)
...lew...