Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_5_] CW[_5_] is offline

Default O/T: One Down

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
CW wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
CW wrote:
Went to the site and it looked real good until I saw that they only
do plastic lenses. Leaves me out.

I'm curious--why does it leave you out?

Because if it isn't glass, they are near useless to me. Last pair of
plastic lenses I had lasted about 6 hours.

I stuck with glass lenses until quite recently, but I've used plastic
lenses the past few years and they've been fine. I clean the lenses only
under running water and so far scratches haven't been a problem. I
certainly like how much lighter glasses with plastic lenses are.

Then I leave it to you to explain to my boss that I have to go wash my
glasses every five to ten minutes.